Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

DYING EASTER EGGS:




Detroit and Grandpa had a great time dying Easter Eggs together! I think Detroit could paint eggs all night long if I let her. She is always so disappointed when there are no more left. I also learned a wonderful trick from my friend Saskia and rubbed them with shortening ... and boy did they shine!

EASTER MORNING:


Detroit always dyes a special egg for the Easter Bunny. She then hides the egg for the Easter Bunny to find. She is always delighted to find evidence Easter morning that the Bunny enjoyed the egg.


The Easter Baskets!



1 comment:

kallunkimom said...

Even my kids at 14 and almost 12 enjoy dyeing eggs! I keep thinking every year that they won't want to but so far they do. Last year Matt got really into it too and dyed a bunch. I only got to dye one this year (out of 2 dozen) because Austin shared one of his with me.
It sounds like you had a great Easter!