Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Detroit!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL!!!


Detroit is EIGHT years old today. I cannot believe how time flies! We had a wonderful morning - and a breakfast birthday party since her grandma and grandpa were leaving to go out of town. She chose coffee cake and turkey bacon for her birthday breakfast. Then she opened presents. Detroit got a new BIG bike from mommy and daddy. She also got a Nintendo DSL from Grandma and Grandpa. Lucky girl, she sure wouldn't have gotten that from mom and dad! She also got a game called Nintendogs and I guess you adopt a dog and it is sort of a virtual reality pet. She has adopted a Siberian Husky and named him Balto. I guess he is naughty, because she has been walking around yelling "BALTO!" at her DS all morning. She says she has to train him. I am so glad my parents decided to do this to us.




2 comments:

kallunkimom said...

Hey Detroit! I hope you had a Happy Birthday! Uncle Matt and I were going to call you yesterday but by the time we remembered, it was too late at night. Alisha and Austin had already gone to bed and I know they would have wanted to talk to you.

I sent you a small birthday gift. If you haven't already received it, maybe it will come today or tomorrow. I hope you like it.

It sounds like you got some awesome gifts and had a great celebration. We love you and miss you. Happy Birthday again from Aunt Lisa.

Maudie Jane said...

Happy Birthday Detroit! We would love to see you any time you come our way.