Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Need a Napkin in my Hand



Joaquin is full of funny tidbits, and I thought I should write some down before I forget...

I guess I say "Oh my gosh!" a lot when he tells me things, so now he is ordering me to say "Oh my gosh!" if I forget. He will often yell at me to say it faster as well.

Last night he was crying in his sleep. Jared went in to see what was wrong and Joaquin said, "I need a napkin in my hand."

We went through a phase were he wanted medicine before bed. We started giving him "water medicine," which is water in a medicine cup. Works like a charm! We also used that strategy when he started demanding juice at bedtime...just fill a cup with water and call it "water juice." Once again, a happy boy.

Joaquin still loves to yell "What the hell?!" at inappropriate times. Thankfully he has the intonation down perfectly. I guess if your two year old is going to say it, he might as well say it right!

He loves to pretend his name is "Jophes." (Jared asked him if his name was Joseph once and Joaquin thought that was hilarious!)

And I am sure there are so many more that I cannot remember at this moment! :)

1 comment:

Brett said...

I love the "what the hell" part. You need to secretly record that so you can share it before he stops doing it.