Friday, November 28, 2008

Lava Hot Springs (Idaho)

If you ever find yourself in Soda Springs, make sure you visit Lava Hot Springs. It is a nifty pool that uses the natural hot springs to make it warm. It is a fun place and the kids really enjoyed it. My mom and brother got to come to, so it was tons of fun!



Joaquin was a tiny bit overwhelmed at first.



Luckily, Uncle Ryan was there to help him get into the groove.
(I know you can't see the first picture, but I thought it was a cool professional photographer kind of picture...and since I think I am one, I had to include it.)







Joaquin loved his boat!



Since Joaquin has clear hair (as Jared calls it), we had to make sure his scalp didn't get a sun burn. I think he looks pretty cute in this hat.



Detroit loves to go swimming, and especially loves her goggles...




No comments: