Friday, November 28, 2008

Good Times in Provo

We had a really good time hanging out in Provo this summer...and I finally got all of our pictures from the trip posted to the blog!!!

Detroit, Joaquin and I got to spend a lot of time with Jared's family. It was really nice. I have so many relative there that sometimes it is hard to just focus on Jared's family. We had a lot of fun together. Unfortunately I did not take one single picture of his brothers and sister.

In addition to having Jared's family there, I have three brothers and a sister-in-law who currently live in Provo. I did take some pictures of them. We got to spend some time at Cameron and Natalie's house. The kids had a good time playing in their backyard and seeing their dogs Scout and Atticus. We also got to visit our ferret who became a permanent part of Cameron and Natalie's household when we moved to California (after spending some quality time with my parents).







I just thought the hair extending over Joaquin's left ear was funny.



(Scout)


(Atticus)
*I love this picture*


Detroit & Marie Louise
(I am so glad we have these pictures, because unfortunately Marie Louise passed away not too long ago.)







***

Yummy Treats

Of course, when I am with my family we always have to get yummy treats. One of my favorite places in Provo is Smart Cookie. They put delicious ice cream on two delicious cookies and you have an awesome treat.

(Cinnamon ice cream on Snickerdoodles)


Cameron loves Smart Cookie as much as I do...maybe more!



Eating yummy dogs at J Dawgs. Delicious!


No comments: