Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween

This year I decided to re-use the costume I made for Joaquin last year. Detroit was a good sport and agreed to be a carrot and I was a tomato. Jared was supposed to be the farmer, but he had to work late, so he was a farmer in a suit. We went to a couple of trunk-or-treat activities in town, and the kids had a really good time and got lots of candy.



A cute little pea pod:



A cute little carrot:



This is how Joaquin felt about putting on his costume:



...and this is what Joaquin looked like after he got a hold of some chocolate:



This is what Joaquin's costume looked like at the end of the night. I don't even remember how many times he fell down. Apparently it is difficult to run while wearing a gigantic pea pod.


2 comments:

Maudie Jane said...

What a great idea for a family costume, though I'm a little disappointed that Jared wasn't available for pictures too.

Are you guys coming up for Christmas?? We need to get together.

Brett said...

Wakeener's before and after chocolate pictures made me laugh really hard for a long time.